6.2. Token Utility
- Staking for incentives provided by collected fees.
- Fees are collected in Enrex tokens or other crypto currency with buy back in $ENRX token based on different product/service:
- NFT Offsetting Dapp - 30% from every transaction.
- Web Offsetting Widget - 10% from every transaction.
- Other applications' fees applied will be announced separately
- Gathered fees are distributed (60% staking, Enrex treasury 15%, burned 25%).
- Estimated 45% token burn; after the burn cap is reached, gathered fees are distributed (75% staking, 25% Enrex treasury).
Enrex will receive fees from Enrex applications. $ENRX tokens can be staked to earn incentives from gathered fees all across Enrex's blockchain ecosystem.
All the fees will be distributed in such order:
- 60% $ENRX will be distributed to the staking pool.
- 15% $ENRX will be distributed to the Enrex treasury (for product development, liquidity and future project development).
- 25% $ENRX tokens will be burned. Estimated is the total burn of 45% $ENRX total supply.
*after the burn cap is reached:
- 75% $ENRX will be distributed to the staking pool.
- 25% $ENRX - to the Enrex treasury.
The earnings that holders and liquidity providers receive will be directly proportional to the amount of $ENRX tokens staked.